1. JPMorgan Chase – $3.31 Trillion JPMorgan is investing heavily in banking technology, and in 2019 had the largest tech budget of all banks with $11.4 billion.
2. Bank of America – $2.41 Trillion Bank of America has been able to cut costs and appeal to younger users by adopting a strategy for the digital age
3. Citigroup – $1.714 Trillion Citibank has been named a "Best Bank for High-Net-Worth Families" by Kiplingers Personal Finance.
4. Wells Fargo & Co. – $1.712 Trillion Wells Fargo is leading top competitors by targeting Millennials through mobile financial services.
5. U.S. Bancorp – $591.21 Billion US Bank National Association's parent company earned a spot on the list of top US banks
6. PNC Financial Services – $553.39 BilliPNC Bank stands out as a top US bank because of its exclusive customer perks and original products and services.on
7. Truist Financial Corporation – $534.19 Billion Truist is a bank formed in late 2019 by Branch Banking & Trust Company (BB&T) and SunTrust.
8. Goldman Sachs – $513.91 Billion A newcomer to the top ten, Goldman Sachs is a renowned global investment banking, management and securities firm.
9. TD Bank – $394.33 Billion TD Bank partners with KAI Consumer Banking to launch AI-powered chatbot Clari in Canada
10. Capital One – $391.81 Billion Capital One made the list of top US banks, possibly because of its commitment to digital transformation.