How to make Parle G Biscuit Cake Cake is such a thing that everyone likes. And there are countless ways to make it. You can make it using different flavors of your choice.
1. To make Parle Ji Biscuit Cake, first cut the biscuits into pieces and put them in a mixer jar and then add sugar and cocoa powder to it and grind them finely.
3. Now add butter (melted) and little by little milk to this biscuit mixture and prepare it by making a neither too thin nor too thick paste (batter).
4. Add baking powder and 1 pinch of soda in the last and mix. (If you do not have baking soda, you can also add Eno.)
5. Batter is ready to make cake. Now apply some ghee in the cake pot (or the utensil in which you are going to make the cake). Then put the prepared batter in it.
6. Now put a steel ring in the pan and cover the pan and preheat it for 5 minutes. Then put the pot in it and keep the pan covered for 25 to 30 minutes. Let it be baked on low flame only.
7. Cake will be made after 25 minutes. But check it once. And to check, put a knife in the cake. If the cake is not sticking to the knife, then the cake is ready.
8. Now turn off the gas and take out the cake pot from the pan. When the cake pot cools down completely, take a plate and turn the pot upside down and take out the cake on that plate.
9. Delicious Parle Ji Biscuit Cake is ready. You can easily make it whenever you want and keep the kids happy.