It is made especially in the summer days. It contains about 92% water and this fruit helps in keeping us hydrated during summers and protects us from the heat.
It contains plenty of antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin A and this fruit protects us from external infections and keeps us healthy.
To make it, you just have to work a little hard to extract its seeds. But you will also get very good results of this hard work. So let's make watermelon juice.
Important Ingredients Watermelon – 3 cup Sugar – 1 tsp Black Salt – ½ tsp Peppermint – 1 tsp Lemon ½
1. To make watermelon juice, first cut the watermelon into small pieces with the help of a knife and put it in the jar of the mixer.
2. Now add sugar (if the watermelon is too sweet or discolored, then you can increase or decrease the sugar), black salt, mint.
3. Now grind it finely in the mixer. After grinding the watermelon finely, add lemon juice to it. Now with the help of a spoon, mix the lemon juice well.
4. Sieve this sherbet in another utensil with the help of a sieve. Now take it out in a glass and serve it.
5. If you want, you can also add ice cubes and a little black salt on top of it. Chilled watermelon juice is ready.