How to make Paan Gulkand Tambul Who doesn't like tasty and spicy food? We often eat such food in excess.
Then only we can understand the bad condition of the stomach after eating. And keeping this in mind, today we have brought such a mouthwash for you, by which your food will be digested quickly.
The materials you will need to make this will be easily available in the market. We will also put such ingredients in it which are very good for our health.
So let's make delicious paan gulkand ka tambool and eat your favorite food to your heart's content.
Pan – 25 Cardamom – 8 to 10 Fennel seeds – ½ cup Ajwain – ½ tsp Gulkand – 3 to 4 tsp Chamanbar – 1 tsp Catechu – ½ tsp Menthol crystal – 1 pinch Sweet fennel seeds – 2 tsp
1. Keep a pan on the gas to heat it. Now roast cardamom, fennel and cloves in it for 5 to 6 minutes.
2. After 6 minutes, take out that material in a plate and let it cool completely. Wash the betel well with clean water.
3. After that dry them completely with a clean cloth. Then cut the paan into fine pieces with a knife. Now take the jar of the mixer.
4. Add chopped betel leaves, roasted fennel, cardamom (with peel), cloves, celery, gulkand, chamanbar, lime, catechu, menthol crystals and grind them in the mixer.
5. Be careful not to let this mixture become too fine. Take out this mixture in a bowl and put broken fruits and sweet fennel in it.
Now the tent is ready. Fill it in a box and keep it in the fridge and taste it 1 teaspoon daily after eating.