Mukhwas is a kind of mouth freshener, which we eat after having food. It helps in digesting food. And also keeps the mouth away from bad breath. There are many different types of mouthwash.
By the way, you know how spicy Indian food is, that's why often everyone needs some kind of mukhwas or churan.
The mukhwas that we are going to make today, looks very tasty and is also very easy to make. So let's see the easy recipe to make this delicious mukhwas.
Important Ingredients Flax seeds 1 cup Sesame seeds 1 cup Celery seeds ½ cup Fennel seeds 2½ cup Rock salt 1 tsp
2. Then put linseed in it and roast it on low flame for 1 to 2 minutes while stirring continuously with a ladle and take it out in a plate.
3. Now put spleen in the same pan and roast it on low flame for 1 minute and take it out in a plate. Then put ajwain in the pan and roast it for 1 minute and take it out in a plate.
4. Then put the fennel in the pan and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring continuously on low flame with a ladle and take it out in a plate.
7. Now put the wok on the gas and roast all these things on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes till they become crispy while stirring continuously with a ladle.
8. Turn off the gas after 4 minutes and take out the prepared mukhwas in a plate. When it cools down completely, put the mukhwas in a box.
Mukhwas is ready. Now eat one spoon of it every day after having food and feed it to everyone.