Method to make amla supari Amla is a very beneficial vegetable. We can make many things using Amla. But today we are going to tell you how betel nut made from amla is made.
You can eat this betel nut as a mouthwash. Like we eat fennel or some kind of mukhwas after eating food.
Similarly, instead of fennel, you should eat this amla betel nut. It is also very healthy. So let's see how to make delicious supari made of amla.
1. To make amla supari, wash amla with water and dry it. Then put these Amla in a zip lock bag and keep the Amla in the freezer for 4 to 5 days.
2. After 5 days take out the amla from the freezer. Amla will become very cold and hard when taken out of the freezer. Now keep the water in a pan to heat up.
3. When the water becomes hot, put amla in it. Keep all the amla in hot water only for 2 to 3 minutes. Switch off the gas after 2 minutes and take out the amla from the water.
4. Amla will become slightly soft after coming out of the water. Then squeeze all the water out of the amla by pressing it with both the hands. Now take out the peels and seeds of all the amla.
5. While extracting the seeds, Amla will automatically break into 5 to 6 parts. Similarly, take out the peel and seeds of all the amla and keep them all in a big plate.
6. Now put black salt, rock salt, black pepper powder on these gooseberries and mix them well in all the gooseberries and leave them like this for 2 hours.
7. After 2 hours, all the spices will get mixed well in Amla. Then keep it to dry in the sun for 2 to 3 days.
8. After 3 days, when the amla dries up completely, then store them in a closed container. Tasty amla supari is ready. Now eat amla betel nut after meals or anytime during the day.