1. Chevrolet Silverado The Chevrolet Silverado is packed with features, but the impressive list of features and trims means there's something for everyone.
2. The Ford F-Series Is our favorite compact pickup truck and one of the best Innovative features, everyday comfort, and overall usability combine to make it the best truck of 2023.
3. Toyota RAV4 Toyota's compact two-row crossover SUV and is the default choice for those who want an ultra-realistic and reliable utility vehicle.
4. Ram 1500/2500/3500 The Ram 1500 isn't as popular as its Ford or Chevrolet rivals, but its luxurious interior and good looks have given it.
5. Toyota Camry The Toyota Camry is the only sedan on this list, and for good reason. Comfortable, quiet, easy to live in and more.
6. Honda CR-V The Honda CR-V rivals the Rav 4 in almost every way, while being more enjoyable to drive. Almost 30 years after its debut, the CR-V is still leading the pack.
7. GMC Sierra The GMC Sierra isn't the least popular pick-up truck on sale, but it's no match for the Ram, Ford, or Chevrolet in terms of sheer popularity.
8. Toyota Tacoma The Tacoma is the only midsize truck on this list, and with good reason.
9. Tesla Model Y With an extensive and reliable fast-charging network, roomy interior, and strong acceleration, the Model Y is the only electric car on this list.
10. Toyota Highlander The Toyota Highlander has safe, ready-to-use space. Unsurprisingly, it's the largest SUV on this list and the only three-row model in the top ten.