07. SWEET PIE Lemon Meringue Pie Custard is usually made with a combination of lemon juice and juice, sugar, egg yolk, and (sometimes) starch.
06. Sweet Potato Pie Sweet potato pie is a traditional pie that originated in the southern part of the United States and is especially popular in North Carolina.
05. Cream Pie It is not clear when or where the first cream pie was made, but in the 19th century, they began to appear in the most notable cookbooks of the time.
04. SWEET PIE Key Lime Pie IIt consists of intensely flavored key lime juice, condensed milk and eggs mixed together into a custard.
03. SAVORY PIE Chicken Pot Pie Chicken pot pie is just one type of pot pie, though the most popular, and there are pot pies with beef, lamb, and turkey.
02. Pecan Pie It consists of a thin pastry crust topped with a mixture of eggs, butter, flour, brown sugar, syrup or molasses, and a handful of halved or chopped pecans.
01. SWEET PIE Apple Pie Homemade American apple pie is a source of great pride, leading to arguments about which apple variety is best suited for the best pie.